opzioni binarie rischi Welcome to BrandSpark’s Insights & Ideas where we aim to inspire you to think in new ways about brand strategy, Shoppers Insights and innovation.
go site Recent Posts
- Canada’s most trusted consumer packaged goods (CPG) brands announced: 20,000 Canadians vote for their most trusted brands in national survey
- BEST NEW PRODUCT AWARDS ANNOUNCES 2017 WINNERS AS VOTED BY AMERICAN CONSUMERS
- Winners of BrandSpark International’s 2017 Best New Product Awards announced from a survey of 20,000 Canadians
- BrandSpark speaks about brand trust on Global Morning Show
- E-Commerce: Helping Canadians Get Better at Shopping
WHY UNDERSTANDING SHOPPER MINDSET IS CRITICAL TO SHOPPER MARKETING SUCCESS
BrandSpark dives deep into the psyche of shoppers to gain a deeper understanding of their mindset and how it impacts shopping behaviour.
A BrandSpark study of over 130 consumer packaged goods categories among shoppers across Canada and the United States reveals that a person’s mindset shifts as they move from one category to the next within the in-store environment. This body of work will equip brand marketers and shopper marketers with critical insights to better align their marketing activity with the mindset of their target shopper. Aligning a products communication to how a shopper thinks about a particular product category will improve marketing efficacy.