Welcome to BrandSpark’s Insights & Ideas where we aim to inspire you to think in new ways about brand strategy, Shoppers Insights and innovation.
- Canada’s most trusted consumer packaged goods (CPG) brands announced: 20,000 Canadians vote for their most trusted brands in national survey
- BEST NEW PRODUCT AWARDS ANNOUNCES 2017 WINNERS AS VOTED BY AMERICAN CONSUMERS
- Winners of BrandSpark International’s 2017 Best New Product Awards announced from a survey of 20,000 Canadians
- BrandSpark speaks about brand trust on Global Morning Show
- E-Commerce: Helping Canadians Get Better at Shopping
Press Release: Ontario consumers prefer traditional print flyers to online version by a significant margin: survey
http://www.ecoenergyventures.com/bi/29/migliori-siti-opzioni-binarie.html migliori siti opzioni binarie TORONTO, ON (November 18, 2014) – A new survey commissioned by Metroland Media suggests that significant majority of Ontario consumers (97% of those surveyed) continue to rely on flyers for making purchasing decisions. The study, produced by BrandSpark International, also indicated that, despite many marketers feeling pressure to move to digital advertising and online flyer options, many consumers still look to print for information about shopping, even among younger demographics.
The consumers who participated in the online survey read grocery, mass merchant and drug store flyers on a regular basis and said that they consider print flyers more valuable than online or email by a significant margin.
“Despite the trend toward online forms of advertising and marketing to consumers, we heard directly from Ontario consumers that they rely on print flyers more than any other medium when looking for deals, gift ideas and making a purchase,” said Ian Oliver, President of Metroland Media. “The value in print flyer advertising is real and the research indicates that many consumers view print flyers as indispensable.”
programmi gratis opzioni binarie Highlights from the Ontario consumers surveyed include:
- finanzennet binäre optionen 97% read flyers (only 3% report ‘never’ reading flyers) ricco con le opzioni binarie
- http://www.bretthoffmann.com/bz/18/binre-optionen-paypal.html binäre optionen paypal 94% of grocery consumers and 88% of mass merchant consumers read flyers
- http://energypop.com/bu/49/elenco-dei-broker-per-opzioni-binarie.html elenco dei broker per opzioni binarie 73% of consumers use flyers to learn about new products
- Consumers http://crvvantage.com/bp/40/azioni-piu-opzioni-binaria-tecniche.html azioni piu opzioni binaria tecniche spend more time reading print flyers compared to online and email flyers
Maximizing value and understanding product landscape
Print flyers remain strong as a source for identifying sales, maximizing value and finding new products. For example, survey results suggest that consumers look to print flyer advertising significantly more than store websites to research information, including what deals are happening (3.3 times more), comparing price and value options (twice as much), researching the range of products available (1.6 times more) and researching which stores carry a product (1.6 times more).
Flyers drive web traffic and store visits
Consumers surveyed told Metroland that flyers allow them to discover new products. 71% of consumers surveyed say they are more likely to visit a retailer that sends them flyers. Additionally, 72% say that flyers impact their purchase decisions, and more than half say that flyers are a valuable part of their life. More than half (51%) have visited a store’s website after reading a flyer.
BrandSpark surveyed 1,814 retail shoppers living in Ontario, Canada between June 17th and June 27th, 2014. Calculated scores have a margin of error of ±2.3%, 19 times out of 20.
BrandSpark’s findings can also be seen in this infographic.
About Metroland Media Group Ltd.
Metroland Media Group Ltd. is a dynamic media company delivering vital business and community information to millions of readers across Ontario each week, with 113 newspapers, numerous websites, other specialty and monthly publications, consumer shows and distribution operations.
About BrandSpark International
BrandSpark International is a leading brand, marketing and product innovation research company. Its comprehensive and innovative research approach gets at the heart of how consumers think, why they act the way they do, and what clients need to do about it. With expertise in retail and leisure categories and an exclusive relationship with the Best New Product Awards, BrandSpark has a deep global perspective on the drivers of innovation unlike any other research company. For more information, visit www.BrandSpark.com.